Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August

This month is coming to an end. I can say that I spent most of this month thinking and reflecting. This month has been kind and patient to me-- so now, I feel I'm ready for a new start.

This school semester coming up shortly will be my last semester of college. Finally, I'll be graduating from college, man I felt like this school adventure took forever. I look forward to this last semester-- I'm even excited.

I've used this past month to also think about where I am and where I'm going. I thought about my bellydance passion, my education, my day job and the important people in my life today.

Sometimes it's good for all of us to sit back and thank ourselves for the little accomplishments we achieve day by day. I love to think about all the little things that add up to the big things in life.

Life is this beautiful energy that constantly changes and never remains the same. Just like the seasons, we all shift and change. And just like the weather, none of us can really plan our tomorrow, we don't really when it will rain or if it will be sunny.

Yes, this August has made me feel centered. It's the month dedicated to thought.