Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The long absent writer


It has been way too long since I've posted anything here on my blog. I come as guilty as they come I know. But I've been up to so much it hard to sit still and dedicate 2 hours to writing. Yes it takes me that long because I write so much. I love to write but I love dancing more, which is why I spend so much more time bellydancing than anything else.

During my blog absence: I graduated from college, got a day full-time job at really big corporation, began teaching new beginner bellydance workshops, bought costumes and designed costumes, joined a new sports club gym and ofcourse performed at venues and private parties.

So it wasn't like I sat around the T.V all day (god no, I can't stand that) I was working on many, many, many things as always. Just like my profile says "I'm the kind a girl that likes to do a whole lot in a day!"

I have lots of fun stuff to write about soon...