Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Photo Concentration


Concentrating on my new focus: Taking brand new professional photos!

It's not easy finding the right photographer. I've been doing my homework and trying to pick the best candidate to take my next bundle of photographs. I got lucky because I was able to nail it down to three of my favorites. I want to work with all three but for now I can only work with one.

I told myself that this time I will have more patience and pick the most artistic photographer. My last bundle of photo's were entirely experimental and fun. Now I'm searching for an creative measure to have my photograph taken. I want these photographs to say more than just "bellydancer" I want them to say more and be able to express emotion.

It was hard to pick one between my favorite three but I had to go with my instinct. I know which photographer I will use now it's just a matter of setting up an appointment to take the photographs.

I been telling myself all winter that I had to take new photo's by the summer, it was a feeling I had. Now I think I might have more than one photo shoot coming up. I'm actually not along taking photos alone, I'm trying to set up another photo session with my dance partner Sahajazha! That's going to be a load of fun--- I just know it. We will also be incorporating another dancer with us who specializes in another form of dance (and isn't bellydance either). She will be our guest feature in the photos. I can barely wait for that photo shoot =)

And so now I wait, think, decide and plan... soon will come action!